Crown Point Criminal Defense, Personal Injury and Divorce Lawyer
Whether you need a lawyer for a car accident injury, a Social Security Disability claim or a family law matter, you deserve to be represented by a lawyer who understands the emotional as well as the legal aspects of your case.
Nurse-Attorney and Associates Serving the Legal Needs of Families in Northwest Indiana
I am Julie R. Glade, a family law and personal injury lawyer serving clients in Valparaiso, Chesterton, Merrillville and across Northwest Indiana. As a licensed attorney and a registered nurse, my career path has allowed me to develop a deeper empathy for my clients. I have a heightened understanding of the medical and emotional aspects of their cases. For example:
- My nursing training and experiences are beneficial in personal injury cases involving medical malpractice, car accidents, slip and falls and wrongful death, where my client's injuries need to be properly analyzed, understood and demonstrated to an insurance adjuster, judge or jury.
- When appealing a Social Security Disability denial, my nursing background allows me to highlight those aspects of my client's medical records that best demonstrate his or her entitlement to disability benefits.
- In a child custody dispute, the judge may order the parents and children to undergo psychological evaluations. My experience as a former mental health nurse allows me to interpret and present to the court those aspects of the evaluations that benefit my client's interests. I also use this experience to understand the totality of the circumstances involved in complex family disputes; this understanding allows me to identify effective strategies for my clients.
- If you lost a loved one, we can guide you and your family through the Indiana probate administration process.
- I also represent clients in many different types of criminal defense matters, including misdemeanors such as traffic tickets and OWI.
Whether you are looking for a conscientious attorney to negotiate a settlement in your family law case or a dedicated advocate who will stand up for your rights when your health and well-being are at stake in court, I am here to help.
Contact a Lake County Attorney for a Free Consultation
I would be happy to evaluate your case if you give me the opportunity. Simply schedule an appointment with me, attorney Julie R. Glade, by calling (219) 576-6194 or toll free (888) 341-8044. You can also contact my Merrillville law firm online. My firm serves clients throughout Lake County and Porter County in Northwest Indiana.
Merrillville — Crown Point — Gary — Valparaiso — Lake County — Porter County