I am Julie R. Glade, a licensed attorney and registered nurse who practices law in Merrillville, Indiana and the surrounding areas in Northwest Indiana, including Gary, Crown Point, Hobart, Dyer, Schererville, Cedar Lake, Lowell, Munster, Griffith, Highland, Valparaiso, Hebron, and Chesterton. My qualifications and experiences allow me to assist my clients from a variety of perspectives.
LICENSED ATTORNEY AT LAW, INDIANA
- Solo Practitioner–Personal Injury, Family Law, Mediation, Social Security Disability, Traffic and OWI
- Juris Doctor With Honors, DePaul University College of Law, 1990
- Registered Mediator, Indiana, Domestic Relations Mediation
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Rudy Lozano, United States District Court, Hammond, IN
- Lake County Bar Association, President 2011 and Board Member since 2008
- Board of Directors, Vice President 2011, Regional Mental Health Center, Lake County, IN
- Women Lawyers Association, Past President and Member
- Calumet Region Inns of Court, President 2012 and Member
- Indiana State Bar Association Member
- Business and contract development, Gateway Foundation, Inc.—developed multi-million dollar contracts in various states
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Michigan State University, 1981
- Administrative Director of Substance Abuse Services, Southlake Center for Mental Health (now Regional)
- Nurse-Therapist, Inpatient Mental Health Unit, and Staff Nurse, Medical Unit, Chicago, IL
I would be happy to evaluate your case if you give me the opportunity. Simply schedule an appointment by calling (219) 736-0456 or by filling out the contact form on this web site. From my law office in Merrillville, I serve clients throughout Lake County and Porter County in Northwest Indiana.