Personal Injury Attorney Helping Victims Recover Compensation
- As one of the top attorneys in Lake County, Julie Glade has experience representing clients in various types of personal injury cases.
- Julie Glade has the highest score possible (10/10) on Avvo, a website that rates lawyers.
- Award winning lawyer that has provided honest and aggressive representation to clients for over 14 years.
- Our law firm will fight tirelessly to recover the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
- Learn more about the advantages of hiring one of the best law firms in Merrillville by reading our client reviews.
If you have been injured or have lost a loved one because of the carelessness of someone else, the effects can be emotionally and financially devastating. Personal injury lawyers can help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries. As an attorney and a registered nurse, I understand and want to help.
I’m Julie R. Glade, an experienced Lake County personal injury lawyer and wrongful death attorney in northwest Indiana. I have been a licensed personal injury attorney since 1990 and a registered nurse practicing in various arenas since 1982. My experience enhances my ability to empathize with my clients and to understand the medical and emotional aspects of their cases.
My Lake County Personal Injury Practice
I can represent clients in from Merrillville, Gary, Crown Point, Dyer, Schererville, St. John, Highland, Valparaiso, Chesterton, and throughout northwest Indiana in various types of personal injury and premises liability cases, including:
- Car accidents, motorcycle, and other motor vehicle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Workplace injuries
- Construction site accidents
The Advantage of Having a Registered Nurse on Your Side
To prevail in a personal injury or wrongful death claim, we must establish the defendant’s negligence (breach of a duty to use reasonable care), that the breach caused an injury, and the extent of your damages. My nursing background helps me and my litigation team to interpret and present health care evidence, analyze medical records, and make a much stronger case for my injured clients in cases. I provide legal representation in a wide variety of these complex cases, including:
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death
If you have been injured by another person’s negligence, personal injury attorneys can help you can seek compensation for financial and emotional damages. As a Lake County personal injury lawyer, I will help injured people seek compensation for losses such as:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent injury
- Emotional distress
Contact a Merrillville Injury Lawyer for a Free Consultation
I would be happy to discuss the details of your case. Please schedule an appointment with me, Lake County personal injury lawyer and medical malpractice attorney Julie R. Glade, by placing a call to my offices at (219) 736-0456. You can also contact my Merrillville law firm online. From my law offices located in Merrillville, I am currently serving clients throughout Lake County and Porter County in Northwest Indiana.. If you have been injured, there’s no time to waste–contact my offices today.