Ross Hubbell, Of Counsel
Medical Professional Attorney
I also represent medical professionals who have problems with the Medical Licensing Board or have been charged with criminal conduct. If the Medical Licensing Board is accusing you of misconduct, don’t go it alone! Your medical license is far too important to risk, and you need the counsel and representation of an attorney experienced in this field. I’ve helped doctors who were accused of misconduct keep their license, and, in the process, learned how to successfully navigate through the process. Let me help you protect your livelihood!
I also have considerable experience in successfully representing doctors charged in Federal Court with writing prescriptions without a legitimate medical purpose. In recent years, the Government has become more and more aggressive in charging doctors with this crime, many times with questionable justification. Essentially, the Government is accusing the doctor with drug dealing, and the penalties can be quite severe—including many years of incarceration. If the Government has contacted you wanting to speak to you about this, or has already charged you with this crime, please contact me immediately for a free consultation.
- Valparaiso Law School Graduate, Cum Laude¸1991
- Licensed to practice in the State of Indiana and Northern and Southern District Courts
- Experienced in all areas of personal injury practice
- Experienced in trial practice
- Experienced in representing defendants in Federal Court
- Experienced in representing doctors in front of Medical Licensing Board and Federal Court
- Fluent in Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
My commitment to you
- If you call me, I will call you back as soon as possible and answer all questions.
- I will keep you advised of all developments on your case.
- I will work hard to make sure your recovery is maximized and your rights are protected.