Trial Attorney Serving Car Accident Victims In Lake County
- Our award winning law firm currently serves clients throughout Lake County and Porter County in Indiana.
- Julie Glade was a registered nurse prior to becoming a lawyer, so she is one of the best attorneys to call upon if your case involves complex medical issues.
- Our lawyers will be aggressive when negotiating with the insurance company to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Clients rely on Merrillville lawyer Julie Glade for honest legal advice.
- You can read reviews written by former clients to learn more about the benefits of working with one of the top law firms.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, the effects can endure long after the accident and change your life forever. My training and experience as an attorney and a registered nurse help me analyze medical issues in car accident cases and can make a difference in your pursuit of compensation for your injuries.
I’m Julie R. Glade, a Lake County car accident lawyer in Northwest Indiana. I draw on my background as an attorney and registered nurse when evaluating medical issues in your case, such as:
- Neck and back injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries, including mild brain injuries that often go undiagnosed
- Broken bones and joint injuries
- Spinal cord injuries resulting in full or partial paralysis
- Nerve damage
Typically, to receive a settlement or jury award in a car accident case, the victim must establish that the defendant was negligent and that the negligence caused the victim’s injury. Contact me today to schedule a free consultation if you believe your car accident was caused by someone else’s negligence.
One of the biggest challenges in any car accident claim is understanding the injuries and how they affect the victim’s life now and in the future. I utilize my nursing background to evaluate and communicate medical issues in your case and to maximize a financial recovery.
While expert testimony may be necessary in certain auto accident crash claims, my background in the health care system allows me to work toward streamlining the process, and I endeavor to minimize the need for expert witnesses and associated fees. My associate, Tara Muszynski, also has experience with settlement and negotiation of car accident claims.
My firm and I welcome the opportunity to represent people injured in car wrecks on all regional roadways in Northwest Indiana, including I-80, I-90, I-94, I-65, Route 30, Route 41, Route 6 and Highway 49.
Attorney Glade was knowledgeable and professional when helping with my family law matter. I would highly recommend her to friends and family. – Kathleen N
I would be happy to evaluate your car accident case and provide you with legal representation. I have years of experience representing clients in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall, dog bites and wrongful death. Simply schedule an appointment with me, personal injury lawyer Julie R. Glade, by placing a call to my law firm at (219) 736-0456 or by filling out the contact form on this web site. From my law offices located in Merrillville, I serve clients throughout Lake County and Porter County in Northwest Indiana. Don’t waste any time if you have been injured–make the call today!